Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Budget and Cash Flow Management
To effectively manage cash flow, you need to know where your money is going. Once you know what you're spending (and where), you can then modify your behaviour to increase your savings.
A cashflow budget is an essential part of any financial plan. It helps you understand what cash will be available to meet expenses over a certain timeframe, usually 12 months.
It allows you to:
- Highlight where you're spending money.
- See what proportion of your income is being spent.
- Identify areas of unnecessary spending.
- Determine the expected flow of cash.
- Plan for those months when additional funds are needed.
Just as important as creating a cash flow budget is reviewing it – regularly – because external events can always crop up that will not be in line with what you planned for.